I dedicate this blog to the memory of my grandmother.
August 29, 1921 - April 30, 2015
You are not forgotten.

Monday, July 20, 2015

Tying Up Loose Ends

It's been a busy few weeks!

Let's see-- a couple weeks back, on the 1st, I finally finished the sunglass bag for Isaac.



He prefers to use it as a wallet. Go figure.
As mentioned, I started Malcolm's hoodie that day. It's coming along nicely!

Then, at the West LA Knitters meetup I mentioned below, I also (finally!) finished one of the very first projects I started-- my cellphone sock.



Special thanks to my mom for providing the button, and to Alexandra of the WLAK for the amazing photos-- it turned out so nice, Deborah Norville herself wanted to feature it on her webpage. Wow! Now I'm thinking about making the same sunglass bag as above and the little change purse out of the same yarn in a little set...

No comments:

Post a Comment